Fertility treatment in a friendly relaxed environment
At TasIVF we:
- Promote an environment that is supportive, friendly and relaxed.
- Provide an environment that facilitates open communication and encourages the development of a rapport with patients using the service.
- Provide a resource and help facilitate the promotion of men’s and women’s health care.
- Ensure all people using the service are informed to make individual choices and are supported in those choices.
- Facilitate the reaching of realistic goals and acceptance of infertility through multi-disciplinary team support.
- Maintain and continually improve communications of team members, promoting support for them both personally and professionally.
- Promote ongoing staff professional development that fosters greater knowledge, skills and understanding of the unique physical and psychological needs of people with infertility.