Fertility treatment in a friendly relaxed environment
Making a complaint
If you want to make a complaint about services at TasIVF, you can:
- send us a message online via feedback function on the TasIVF website; http://www.tasivf.com.au/contact-us/feedback-form;
- complete a Feedback Form available from reception and in the TasIVF waiting room;
- email our Chief Executive Officer directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at:
- telephone TasIVF on 03 6224 1808 and ask to lodge a formal complaint with any of the TasIVF staff.
- You can choose to provide feedback to TasIVF anonymously.
What we ask from you
To help us respond quickly and effectively to your complaint, we ask you to:
- give us as much specific detail about your situation as you can, including names where applicable
- tell us what you want us to do to fix the problem
How we handle your complaint or other feedback
- We will always respond to your complaint, or suggestion.
- If you have a complaint, we aim to respond within 2 business days of the complaint being registered.
- A response may be via a telephone call, or a letter of acknowledgement.
- If we need to investigate the issue further we will provide an action plan and periodic updates so that you are aware of the progress of your complaint.
If a complaint cannot be resolved