Fertility treatment in a friendly relaxed environment
TasIVF provides a wide range of infertility services. Initial consultations are offered in both Hobart and Launceston. Specialised fertility treatment is then provided at our IVF unit located at St Helens Private Hospital in Hobart.
Why Choose TasIVF?
There are many reasons why TasIVF is a good choice to ensure a positive outcome for your fertility health.
Some of these good reasons are that we provide:
- Affordable treatment
- Year-round consulting services across Tasmania
- Tasmania’s only certified resident specialist (CREI)
- A Tasmanian company serving Tasmanian's
- Attention to service quality and your comfort.
Services offered include:
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injections (ICSI)
- Donor Insemination
- Ovulation Induction
- Assisted Insemination
- Fertility Management
- Intensive cycle monitoring and ultrasound scanning
- Ovum Pick Up
- Embryo Transfer
- Egg, Sperm and Embryo Donation
- Embryo Freezing and Storage
- Testicular/Epididymal Sperm Retrieval
- Semen Analysis
- Semen Freezing and Storage
- Blastocyst Culture
- Egg Freezing and Storage
- Emergency Freezing of Embryos/Semen/Eggs
- Vitrification and Warming
A treatment plan is tailored to your specific needs following an initial consultation with your doctor. The treatment plan is continually reviewed by your treating doctor to ensure the treatment aims to achieve the most positive result.
Treatment needs may vary and we encourage you to discuss any concerns you may have with any aspect of your treatment with your treating doctor.
Treatment can be at times physically and emotionally challenging, but our dedicated and skilled team of doctors, nurses, scientists and counsellors work closely with you every step of the way to assist you in achieving your goals.