At TasIVF we strive to offer a high quality service to all our patients. In order to achieve this, it helps to know what we're doing right, and sometimes what we're doing wrong. We encourage all patients to email us with their feedback. Even if you've feed back before, if you feel your more recent experiences warrant revised feedback please let us know.
Making a complaint
If you want to make a complaint about services at TasIVF, you can:
- Complete a Feedback Form available from reception and in the TasIVF waiting room
- Email our Operations Manager directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone TasIVF on 03 6212 7700 and ask to lodge a formal complaint with any of the TasIVF staff, or
- Write to us at TasIVF, Ground Floor, 2 Melville Street Hobart TAS 7000.
You can choose to provide feedback to TasIVF anonymously.
What we ask from you
To help us respond quickly and effectively to your complaint, we ask you to:
- Give us as much specific detail about your situation as you can, including names where applicable, and
- Tell us what you want us to do to fix the problem.
How we handle your complaint or other feedback
- We will always respond to your complaint, or suggestion
- If you have a complaint, we aim to respond within 2 business days of the complaint being registered
- A response may be via a telephone call, or a letter of acknowledgement, and
- If we need to investigate the issue further we will provide an action plan and periodic updates so that you are aware of the progress of your complaint.
If a complaint cannot be resolved
If we are unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction you can contact the Health Complaints Commissioner: